Holiday Treats

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Long before I was a wedding planner, I was a worshiper of the art of entertaining and had dreams of being a party goddess. The holidays were always perfect for me as I could let me inner hostess shine in the form of Christmas gatherings and New Year's cocktail parties. Nowadays, my life is full with planning other people's holiday soirees but I still do find the time to incorporate a few of my old traditions into the holidays. Today I plan to spend my Saturday sipping Peppermint Semifreddo and trying out some of the following treats for my holiday gift giving...













From Top to Bottom: Candy Cane Marshmallows from Martha Stewart, Cannelle Et Vanille's Cranberry Ginger Crumble, Gingerbread Men courtesy of 101 Cookbooks,Meringue Kisses & Lemon Melt-Aways both from Cannelle et Vanille's glorious blog, Martha's Linzer Sandwiches, Cranberry Jellies, Pine Nut Rosemary Shortbread and Minty Chocolate Cookies from 101 Cookbooks, Chocolate Pretzels and Butter Cookie Sandwiches from the entertaining goddess, herself, Martha Stewart, , Homemade Gumdrops, 101 Cookbooks' recipe for old fashioned Caramel Apples.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yumm! I want the Cranberry Ginger Crumble =) I wish I was crafty enough to be a "hostess"!