Sneak Peek : Zoe & Griff : Los Angeles, CA

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I just finished what I believe to be my favorite wedding of the year and wanted to share a little sneak peek.

These detail images were shot by Steve Steinhardt, who is uber talented and if you want a little tip from me, you brides out there will take advantage of his up and coming rates before he is so huge he is out of price range for the everyday bride. Really, he is that good! These detail shots just show the very tip of his talent but as you can see he really captures everything.

Enjoy and when all of the pictures are back, I'll share even more of the ceremony, bouquets, beautiful wedding party, and the surrounding events which included an intimate dinner at a beautiful restaurant in Beverly Hills and a chic but laid back brunch at the Viceroy in Santa Monica. I can't wait to share!






























10 comments:

Emily said...

So gorgeous! I can't wait to see the rest.

Susie said...

That was absolutlely beautiful!! Wow!

Hannah Bergman said...

You and Steve really have a winning combo:) This looks absolutely AMAZING! Stellar job with the colors and design:)

Apt. #34 said...

This may be the most perfect wedding venue, decor and set up I've ever seen. Outrageously fabulous!

Christen Fleming said...

Can I ask where the napkin rings and table runners are from? Can't wait to see more!! Excited to hopefully see the bride's bouquet and dress! By far my favorite wedding I've ever seen.

Kate Holt said...

Ooooh I like this one Beth! Holly did a beautiful job...the tables look so juicy and pretty!

Paige Appel said...

Awesome is an understatement!! xoxo

Beth Helmstetter said...

thanks ladies! Aqua Juel, the napkin treatments were made by myself and the runners were from La Tavola.

Christen Fleming said...

Thanks Beth! Again, what a stunning event!!

Laura said...

A really beautiful wedding beth!! :)