Loving This: Inside Weddings New Website

Monday, August 17, 2009



I'm a wedding magazine junkie. I literally read every page of each publication as soon as it arrives in my mailbox. And, though, I do love them all, Inside Weddings is one of my favorites. They usually include many pages of real weddings from around the nation which I think many of my brides find super inspiring and as do I. So, imagine my surprise to find out Inside Weddings just launched a brand, spankin' new website which is as equally amazing as their magazine. Be sure to check it out immediately, but give yourself some time as there is a ton of information and lots of great inspiration on there that you won't want to miss.

Also, as an added bonus, yours truly has been invited to join their Editor's Cirle, which is a huge honor. Along with this recognition, you may just even see a few of my blog posts circulating amongst the pages of the lovely site. But, of course, I'll let you know here first.

No comments: