Sweet Treats

Friday, July 11, 2008

Okay, I'm a sucker for sweets and my client, Jackie, from Bride's magazine must have tuned into that somehow. Yesterday I spent the day with her and she introduced me to not one, but two, of my now, new favorite treats. The first was the amazing macarons from Paulette's Macarons in Beverly Hills. We are going to use these yummy and beautiful pastries as part of the design for her wedding and I can't wait to see the guest reaction. They are going to love every bite of them. Check them out...



Now, since Jackie works for Bride's magazine and Brides.com she experiences all of the good stuff, so if she recommends it, I have learned to take her word for it. That's why when she gave me a second treat, I couldn't keep myself from trying it right away. Or, maybe it's because I have no self control...but either way I couldn't resist! The second surprise of the day was a delicious red velvet cupcake from Sprinkles. Anyway, I am a fool for cream cheese icing and Sprinkles has some of the best I've had.





Either of these treats are delicious, fun and can be personalized for any event. I just love them both! But, before I go, I have mention another bakery that I still love just as much, Vanilla Bake Shop. If you want to go beyond cupcakes and beyond macarons, then check Vanilla Bake Shop out as well. They have mini desserts that are amazing and beautiful all at the same time! Below is a picture, along with the most darling little groom's cake they designed for me from Lisa & Brad's wedding back in May, photographed by the talented Mary Jane of Mary Jane Weddings.



1 comment:

My Sweet & Saucy said...

Too cute! Love your style of events and vendor picks!