For all of you European Bound Brides out there...

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I'm in search of a client hoping to have their wedding somewhere in Europe. Whether you enjoy the regalness of Russia, the romance of France or the food of Italy, I want to plan your event. My destination wedding experience has taken me all over the world, from Hawaii to South America to even Tokyo and I would be honored to help with your destination celebration on this historical continent. Until we meet, enjoy a bit of inspiration from Elizabeth Messina (www.elizabethmessina.com). I am a huge fan of her work. Also, while I would love to take credit for this amazing event, it was actually planned by Lisa Vorce of Oh How Charming (www.ohhowcharming.com). I am truly inspired by all of her unbelievable events.








1 comment:

Bonnie Tsang Photography said...

oh, it'd be so nice to have a wedding in Europe!