Real Life Bride: Week 46

Monday, September 20, 2010



It's Sunday night and I'm simply exhausted after my weekend of all-things-wedding...and I didn't even have to plan anything or work! I was fortunate to have two beautiful showers with my family and friends, and I also had my wedding hair and makeup trial.

The first shower hosted by my longtime (24 years!) family friend Bonnie Lewis was so lovely and perfect. It was at a great location with delicious food and every detail was take care of - even down to personalizing the sparkling wine bottles! You can see the wine label below next to the homemade cupcake tower!


{future mother-in-law, me, our lovely host, my mom}

Everything was perfectly coordinated including the adorable tag on the favors - Bonnie made homemade chocolates in the shape of kitchen utensils!! The were "packaged" in little ceramic ramekins...definitely one of the cutest (and most clever) shower favors I've ever seen!


It was such a wonderful day - I just couldn't believe I'd be so lucky to celebrate again the very next day!
Details on that fete to come...

In the meantime, we did manage to squeeze in some planning with Beth to make some decisions on items that had been up in the air and to start going through some final logistics. I am happy to report that I definitely have less than 5 "tasks" to take care of - I love not being in charge of the logistics!

Next up...bachelorette party in Austin, Texas!

No comments: