Kate Somerville – The Clinic

Thursday, April 22, 2010



One of my favorite things in life is a good facial. A little cleansing and refining, some neck and shoulder massage and poof! Radiant skin and a refreshed outlook on life.

Now, I’ve been to my share of spas and salons, and by far, my favorite is the Kate Somerville clinic on Melrose Place. The staff at Kate Somerville take care of you from the moment you walk in the door and into the elegant yet comfortable reception area. With super friendly and super talented estheticians and medically trained staff, an emphasis on clinical skincare, unparalleled service and proven results, the “skin health experts” will pamper your skin with the finest treatments and products around.

If you are lucky enough to live in the Los Angeles area, give the staff at the Clinic a call. And don’t be surprised if it turns into a long term relationship... I’m about to celebrate my four year anniversary.


1 comment:

Delovely Designs said...

Couldn't agree more, LOVE facials! Definitely makes you feel nice and revived!