Anthropologie and Weddings? Sign Me Up

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

If you haven't heard the latest, Anthropologie is gearing up to sell wedding gowns and other glorious bridal goodies! It will be too late for all of you 2010 brides, but if thinking about 2011 or later for your wedding, hang tight and you're sure to have a drool worthy, coveted gown from the store, my friend, so adoringly refers to as "girl crack." I would love to call him blasphemous, but with so many charming things in their retail shops, I would be lying if I didn't admit that I've been known to get a little bit high from my Anthro experience! Anyway, stay tuned and we will be sure to debut some of the lovelies as they come to market! In the meantime, there are still several little numbers and accessories in their current collection that might work for your rehearsal dinner, small backyard wedding or even morning after brunch. We've pulled a few of our favs for you below...


2 comments:

Curtis said...

Your friend seems very wise. But blogging about the "girl crack" is not exactly on the list of 10 Steps to break your addiction. Just saying...

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Anthropologie - I guess I'm getting married a year too early? Oh well, there's always honeymoon clothes =)