We All Scream for Ice Cream

Saturday, January 23, 2010

My birthday is this weekend, which means, as much as I love to entertain, I will be taking a day off to let my family spoil me. I didn't want to leave you without, so today I am posting all about my personal favorite food, ice cream! Now, I know a lot of you can relate, because many of my current clients are looking for creative ways to incorporate this treat into their own big day. Here are a few thoughts that would work at an event as simple as a birthday party or even at an event as significant as someone's once in a lifetime celebration...









From top to bottom: good old fashioned bowl of chocolate ice cream with fresh berries, Banana Split from Hostess with the Mostess, Pie Ala Mode via Canelle Vanille , any ole' ice cream cocktail would work like this minty Grasshopper courtesy of the Food Network, , the cutest ice cream cones ever from Amour Amour, Canelle Vanille's Rasperry & vanilla ice cream sandwiches, Mini Berry Milkshakes from 101 Cookbooks, Eat Drink Chic's super sweet "Make Your Own Sundae Bar", Classic Root Beer Floats, What my ice cream dish typically looks like...

3 comments:

elaine said...

Happy Birthday, Beth!! :)

rachel said...

Happy birthday, Beth! I hope it's a wonderful one.

Stella said...

Happy birthday! hope you had a fantastic day :)