Tuesday, November 17, 2009


Over the past few days, Beth Helmstetter Events had a couple of mentions in the blog world. Check them out here:

Hostess With The Mostess Blog
Winery Inspired Dinner
Here are the images from the Winery themed rehearsal dinner I planned back in June shot by Steve Steinhardt.



Inside Weddings
Louisa Eckersely & John Kimble: The Best-laid Plans

This has been up for a bit, but in case you didn't catch the article in the magazine when it came out, they included a nice little write up online as well.


The Broke Ass Bride
BAK to Basics-The Birth of a Wedding Theme

Dana's guest blogger Karen showed off her wedding theme this week and she's using Louisa & John's wedding for the inspiration. What an honor!

BLUSH
Top 5 Ways I've Reduced my Wedding Stress

Written by one of my current clients, Kim shares not only a mini review on me, but also some other wonderful tips on how to keep the stress in check during the planning process.

Lucky Orchid Blog
Laura Hooper gives us a shout out and even shares a couple of pictures from our photoshoot for Southern Weddings Magazine. I'll be sharing more pictures soon too, I promise...


Elizabeth Anne Designs
I literally stumbled across this one today so it's a little older, but she just says the sweetest things about one of my favorite weddings ever. I like a girl who has the same aesthetic as me. Is that arrogant?!

2 comments:

Christen Fleming said...

Aww, thanks for the shout out to my shout out! Oh, and totally not arrogant at all. Just awesome, that's all. :)

Amber Events said...

Umm...awesome!!!! What a good week!