Sunday, November 8, 2009

I'm not an overly religious person, but I have always believed in the simplicity of Sundays. There is just something sacred about a day when most people are allowed to rest whether it be to practice your beliefs or to simply take care of yourself. It's the day when you will typically find me hiking with my dogs or hitting the farmer's market, unless, of course, I have a wedding, which in turn means I'll be using Monday as my "Sunday." This being said, I don't really have anything profound to say about love, weddings or entertaining on a lazy Sunday, so I'm going to let others do it for me.

Ever since you walked right in, the circle's been complete,
I've said goodbye to haunted rooms and faces in the street,
To the courtyard of the jester which is hidden from the sun,
I love you more than ever and I haven't yet begun.

~Bob Dylan


No comments: