Rustic, Winery Menu

Saturday, November 14, 2009



This weekend I'm heading up to Los Olivos to dig into the planning of what will be an amazing event at the Figueroa Mountain Farmhouse. With this, I bring you some of my favorite rustic, winery inspired dishes. Writing this made me crave a big glass of Storybook Mountain Zinfandel which I may just treat myself to once I return from the Central Coast.










From Top to Bottom: Artisan Cheeses, Arugula Pesto & Wheat Berry Salad from 101 Cookbooks, Fresh Salmon on rustic cutting boards,, Steak au Poivre from Martha Stewart, Tomato Marscapone & Kalamata Tart from Cannelle et Vanille, Fresh Artichokes from 101 Cookbooks, Colorful Cauliflower, Fresh Peach & Berry Salad, Fig Berry & Sheep's Milk Cheese Tart from Canelle et Vanille.



1 comment:

Kate Holt said...

I absolutely love your new blog and all your new posts. Truly inspirational AND practical. Will be telling All my new clients to follow it as a must!