Behind the Scenes at Beth Helmstetter Events

Wednesday, November 11, 2009


So, I just want to apologize for the lack of real wedding posts lately. I promise I have been very, very busy with lots of real weddings and many I think you might even love. There are lots of new rules out there in the blogging and publishing world which basically means I can't blog my events until they have been scooped up by the publications or the blogs that inspire you. Hang in there and I promise to show you what we've been up to very soon! In the meantime, here is just a teaser of a few of the weddings I've been planning this year:

Tiffanie & Greg's classic wedding at Casa Del Mar photographed by Gavin Holt


Nina & Russell's Bollywood inspired wedding at Smog Shoppe photographed by Jonathan Canlas Photography


Susie & Curtis's rustic wedding at Descanso Gardens photographed by B & G Photography


No comments: