Judy & Albert : Oahu

Monday, October 26, 2009

I'm putting the finishing touches on an upcoming Maui wedding and I guess I'm a little nostalgic for the islands. Ever since Jane has taken over my Hawaii studio, I only get to the South Pacific every few months rather than the once a month I had gotten used to. I know, cue the violins :). Anyway, as I prepare for another one of my favorite weddings of the year, I wanted to share images from one of my favorite weddings of all time. Judy and Albert married on Oahu and she was one of my first brides to really allow me to show off my design skills for her intimate wedding of 20 people. The end product was super chic, feminine with just a hint of the tropics. Anyway, even though this wedding is a few years old, I still think its classic and even offers a bit of inspiration for you girly girls out there!











1 comment:

Nicole-Lynn said...

Etsy is wonderful! I agree!