Blog Love: Beth Helmstetter Events on Hostess with the Mostess

Monday, August 24, 2009


I absolutely love Hostess with the Mostess and their amazing blog! She provides readers with realistic inspiration that you could really do at home for your next party that everyone can enjoy. As I am a sucker for the art of entertaining, I love that she makes throwing an amazing party possible no matter where you live and what your budget is. So, of course, I was more than honored when she featured the recent baby shower I planned on my last trip back to the Midwest. It was a Cowboy themed shower that was pretty much DIY all around and anyone could replicate or spin it and make it your own the next time you are looking for a relaxed but fun theme. Click here to see the love, HWTM gave us. Click here to see all of the pictures posted on my previous blogpost.

1 comment:

Paige Appel said...

I love, love that cowboy shower Beth. Super cute.