Piloxing & Bootcamp

Saturday, February 7, 2009



So, as the story goes...busy wedding planner, chilly winter spent in bulky sweaters, and low motivation...the end result, an extra 10 lbs that typically would take me forever to get off. That is until, I discovered Viveca Jenson of V Pilates in Toluca Lake! Now, I hate to use my blog as a selling platform, but I cannot say enough about this woman. I have taken her bootcamp and been a regular at her Piloxing classes over the past three months (of course with the obligated break for the holidays) and I genuinely feel like I am in the best shape of my life. I've lost over 10 lbs. so far, but in addition, lost 4% body fat which I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure is a bigger deal than the weight. 10 lbs might not seem like much, but I really just feel like I'm changing my body. I'm tone in areas that I've never, ever had the slightest muscle tone and it's so wonderful! But, the biggest thing for me is, I am still motivated to go. I just love it! The class is a blast and kicks my butt and I guarantee if you talk to me in a couple of more months I will shed the last 10 lbs I am dying to get off. Who could ask for more? So, the point is this, for all my brides out there in the San Fernando Valley or even farther, trying to get in perfect bridal gown shape, check out Viveca's bootcamp which is held once a month or even some of her Piloxing classes. Click here for the schedule. Viveca and her team are extremely motivational, a lot of fun and work you very hard yet you still feel feminine and powerful all at the same time. This is who Hilary Duff uses to get in shape. Have you seen that girl lately? If not, take a peek at her latest magazine cover below. That should be enough to convince anyone!

For those ladies who are outside of the surrounding areas, I'm not going to lie, you're missing out. But don't worry...Viveca's new Piloxing DVD is out and you can order it here. This is a great at home alternative if you can't make it out for the real thing! Oh, and get the gloves too...They are just an 1.5 pounds that will help you achieve results that much quicker.

1 comment:

Gabby said...

Beth,

You don't know me but I wanted to seriously thank you for posting about Piloxing. I've been going since March and absolutely LOVE it. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't know about this amazing workout! Thanks again :)