Laura & Craig : Figueroa Hotel : Downtown Los Angeles

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Well, if you follow my blog, you already know how much I love Laura and Craig, so I won't bore you with how hilarious, sweet and all around amazing this couple truly is, but I have been dying to share pictures from this event, so here it goes. It took place at the Figueroa Hotel, which is a hidden gem to say the very least. With it's Moroccan vibe, Laura and Craig really decided to embrace the overall feel of the venue and went full on with a sexy, Moroccan affair. Take a peek!

Images are by the wonderful Jennifer Roper.







Calligraphy by my personal fav, Laura Hooper.

Kippots were handmade in Uganda with personal labels tucked inside. More to come on this resource in another post...












Bongo Drummers led guests from the dinner to the lounge shown below where DJ Shark kept the party going until 2am!


Oh yes, those are glow sticks...they were a huge hit!


Thank you Laura & Craig for allowing me to be a part of your amazing vision. I think it came to life perfectly!!!

1 comment:

Joan Allen Photo said...

Gorgeous wedding, Beth!!! Congratulations! Great detail photos, too!