Sarah & Daniel's Engagement Session : Santa Monica

Friday, November 14, 2008

Sarah and Daniel are one of the wonderful couples I am currently working with, who happen to be marrying in December at the luxurious Montage Resort in Laguna Beach. I am anxiously counting down the days until their big day. Sarah's style is so fabulous and she is all about the details, which I love. Unfortunately, I can't share anything about the big day yet as she is keeping everything under wraps from her guests, but the wedding is going to be to die for. I cannot wait! In the interim, however, I wanted to share some pictures from their engagement session with Jacob Atmodojojo, one of my favorite photographers in Los Angeles. Check out the magic he created in a quick, 30 minute shoot in the lovely community of Santa Monica. I am literally dying to see Sarah and Daniel all dressed up on their wedding day. They are such a gorgeous couple!





1 comment:

kalahana said...

you're so sweet! thank you for keeping me sane through all the planning! :)